So we, hubby and I, are doing this challenge by Jason Vale the Juice Master.
We are regular juicers and thought we would give this challenge a go. We did all juicing first 3 days but have ate a few things, just a bite here and there. We are modifying to fit food in earlier. Just gotta keep up the healthy whole foods.
See details HERE.
Here are my thoughts for each day:
- Happy to do this, so full of juice I can’t think straight. Have slight headache. Not as bad as I thought it would be.
- Headaches come and go, I want food. So tempting with the girls eating other foods.
- I feel just fine but I really want to eat something!! I ate a few pieces of fruit and a few pieces of popcorn, I cheated. I cooked a yummy dinner for the girls. But I feel great and not as hungry.
- I really realized I miss solid food. I want to eat. But everyone says they can tell I have lots some weight. But I really want to cook. BUT I am feeling so much better, energized, and full. I am not drinking all the juice recipes for the past 2 days because I am full feeling and not craving regular food for the most part. I am feeling more like I can do this. I am encouraged and feel more confident that I am doing something great for my health.
- Still feeling good, starting to ad in snacking like nuts and salad. Feeling skinnier and energized.
- Feeling energetic, antsy to do something, feeling better physically, hubby said I look like I lost weight so far, I feel like I could keep this up long term with one meal of regular food a day and some healthy snacking. Can’t wait to add in cooked fish tomorrow with Asparagus.