THE MATH AND SCIENCE OF NATURE AT BILTMORE
2nd Annual Spring Homeschool FestivalApril 16, 17, 2009
Enjoy a full day of wonder and discovery as you spend time in the house,workthrough a self-guided scavenger hunt in the gardens filled with aspectacular display of flowers and navigate your way through hands-onactivities to learn about some familiar and unfamiliar aspects from
Biltmore’s natural backyard.Cost:* $20.00 per person 5 years old and up.*
Payment due at time of reservation*
Ticket is good for one day and includes all Homeschool activitiesas well as access to the Winery and River Bend Farm.
Picnicking is allowed anywhere on the Estate with the exception ofthe front lawn at Biltmore House. Please be considerate of otherguests and remember to clean up after yourself.*
Box Lunches are available for $8.00 per person with advancereservation.*
Market Food Cart in the Stable Courtyard will offer a 10%discount to Homeschool families.*
The Creamery and Bake Shop will be offering a 10% discount toHomeschool families.*
Stable Café and Deerpark RestaurantContact Group Sales for additionalinformation and reservations:
Plan to extend your visit.Upgrade your ticket and return the following day.
Leisurely re-explore theHouse, Gardens,Conservatory, Winery and River Bend Farm.$10.00 per adult ticket, youth upgrade-free.
Add a House specialty tour or an Explore Biltmore outdoor activity tocomplete your day.
Ask for details, pricing and availability.
2nd day upgrade does not include Homeschool activities.
Accommodation packages available.
Birds of Prey
Self-Guided House Visit
Garden Scavenger Hunt
There are affiliate links on this blog. By clicking on them I may earn a commission at no cost to you or extra work for you. Earning a commission helps pay for this blog and helps me be a stay home mom and wife. Not all links are affiliate and I share because I want to. Thank you.
- Amazed at how well the color is staying after many washes. Thanks #ritdye for your awesome products. Used Pro Line Neon Green to dye the Ektorp Slip Cover.My Jeep is almost finished, if you can ever really say that.waiting on my lift so we can get these wheels and tires on (that my hubby picked out for me) so I can drive to the grocery store in style.IKEA Ektorp Sectional slipcover dyed in RIT Pro Line Neon Green for Spring. I think its my favorite color of slipcover, it matched my Jeep Wrangler in Hyper Green.Paleo/Keto breakfast made with fresh from the farm raw milk and butter
follow me on bloglovin
I’m on Pinterest!
I am on Ravelry!
Blogs I Follow
- Fearless Faith
- Haiku out of Africa
- Joshi Daniel Photography
- Susie Lindau's Wild Ride
- Help Me Believe
- Cooking with a Wallflower
- Real as the Streets
- The Kiwi Cook
- beach house kitchen
- The Paleo/Keto Guided Lifestyle
- My Keto Recipes
- Keto Noms
- Paleo Blog
- That Paleo Couple
- Paleo Diet Recipes & Plan
- Living Loving Paleo
- Primal Palate | Paleo Recipes
- PaleOMG – Paleo Recipes
- Paleo Leap | Paleo diet Recipes & Tips
- The Paleo Diet™
- Paleo for Women
- Nom Nom Paleo®
- A nerdy girl with a pinch of glam
- Flight Of Whimsy
- At Koko's Place
- Happily Ever Easter
- Felt Fairytales
- The Front Door Project
- Drama Queen Seams
- Eco Friendly by Design
- Traci Matt
- Natalie Breuer
- Pew Theology
- The Romantic Vineyard
- The RESPECT Dare with Nina Roesner - stop feeling alone in your marriage
- The Sandy Cottage
- Peaceful Husband
- The Peaceful Wife
- UK Crochet Patterns
- Welcome to our Cottage Life...
- Standing For Truth
Count Down to Pi Day!